TERMS AND CONDITIONS – INSTASELFI
- The user must be minimum 13 years or older to use our services.
- The user cannot post violent, discriminatory, unlawful, pornographic or sexually explicit photos or content on our User Platform.
- The user is responsible for any activity that occurs through their account and they agree not to sell, transfer or assign someone else or third party to handle their account and this rule is exempted for privilege people or businesses that are authorized to create accounts on behalf of their clients.
- Instaselfi prohibits the creation of accounts for the third party like friends, relatives and others entities and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself.
- The user accepts that information provided to InstaSelfi during the registration times and at all other times is true and accurate.
- The user agrees to provide the necessary supporting documents upon request from the InstaSelfi management or team to validate the information provided by the user is truth and accuracy in case any compliance issue arises.
- The user agrees that they in any matter aren’t trying or involve collecting the login credentials of the other Instaselfi users using any unethical ways.
- The user is held responsible for keeping the login credentials safe and secure.
- The user must not defame, stalk, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other users or entities.
- The user is restricted from posting the private or confidential information in the User platform like credit card information, national identity cards, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- The user is restricted from the usage of the InstaSelfi Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- The user agrees to comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable in their access states /countries including the copyright laws.
- The user is restricted from creating any unwanted posts or comments or any other harassing communications to other Instaselfi users.
- Instaselfi holds all the rights to restrict the access to the Service to any user for any reason at any time.
- Instaselfi reserves the right to force the forfeiture of any username for any reason.
- The user is held solely responsible for the interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline.
- Instaselfi may share user personal information such as cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help Instaselfi to provide the best Service to the user (“Service Providers”). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share the data without the personal information with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
- Instaselfi does not claim ownership of any Content that you post on or through the Service. Instead, you hereby grant to Instaselfi a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable to use the Content that you post on or through the Service.
- Instaselfi Service is supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Instaselfi may place such advertising and promotions on our user platform Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content.
- The user represents and warrants that: (i) The Content posted by a user on our platform has the right to grant the rights and licenses to the content. (ii) The user acknowledges Instaselfi posting and use of your Content on our Service does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights.
- The Service contains content owned or licensed by Instaselfi, Instaselfi Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and Instaselfi, Instaselfi owns and retains all rights in the Instaselfi Content and the Service. The user will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompany the Instaselfi Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, and transmit the Instaselfi Content.
- The Instaselfi name and logo are trademarks of Instaselfi, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Instaselfi, except in accordance with our brand guidelines
- Instaselfi respects the other users’ rights, and expect the user to do the same. If a user repeatedly infringes other users intellectual property rights, we will disable your account without any prior notice.
- We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account Instaselfi cannot always guarantee that access of information.
- We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information.
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Instaselfi, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information.
The information user provides to us is strictly confidential:
- Your username, password and e-mail address when you file for an Instaselfi account.
- Profile information that you provide in your user profile (e.g., maiden and last name, picture, phone number). This information permits us to help you or others be “found” on Instaselfi.
- The user Content (e.g., photographs, videos, and other materials) that you send to the Service.
- Instaselfi uses the new trend of signing up our services using the Facebook account also we may use the same user name has on the Facebook for ease of finding your friends
Getting your friends on Instaselfi:
- If you prefer, you can utilize our “Find friends” feature to locate other people with Instaselfi accounts either through (i) third-party social media sites or (iii) through a search of names and surnames on Instaselfi.
- If you prefer to obtain your friends through (i) your device’s contacts list, then Instaselfi will access your contacts list to find out whether or not someone associated with your contact is using Instaselfi.
- The remark about “Invite Friends” feature: If you select to invite someone to the Service through our “Invite friends” feature, you may select a person directly from the contacts list on your device and beam a text or email from your personal history. You understand and agree that you are responsible for any charges that apply to communications transmitted from your device, and because this invitation is coming straight from your personal account, Instaselfi does not have access to or control this communication.
- We employ third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service.
- These tools collect data transmitted by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other data that attends us in improving the Service.
- We gather and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot sensibly be applied to key out any particular individual User.
- When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers.” Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device.
- A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads.
- Metadata is usually technical data that are associated with User Content. For example, Metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted.
- Users can add or may have Metadata added to their User Content, including a hashtag (e.g., to mark keywords when you post a photo), geotag (e.g., to mark your location to a photo), comments or other data. This makes your User Content more searchable by others and more interactive. If you geotag your photo or tag your photo using other’s APIs then, your latitude and longitude will be stored with the photo and searchable (e.g., through a location or map feature) if your photo is made public by you in accordance with your privacy settings.
HOW WE USE, YOUR INFORMATION
- Instaselfi uses your data to help you efficiently access your information after you are signed in
- Instaselfi saves your previous visit information, so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- Instaselfi provides personalized content and information to the users and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- Instaselfi always tries to improve, develop, test the new products and monitor the effectiveness of our Service.
- Instaselfi always monitors metrics such as a total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns to always improve the present trends.
- Automatically update the Instaselfi application on your device
- Instaselfi or other Users may run contests, special offers or other events or activities (“Events”) on the Service.
Trafficking of Women
- Trafficking of women is a criminal phenomenon that violates basic human rights, and totally destroying victim’s lives, young women being lured daily in different ways in social media for sexual exploitation, which causes the grave consequences for their safety and welfare and in some extreme cases women tend to end their lives due to extreme consequences arising.
- If in any case Instaselfi found that any of the user or other members of the Instaselfi user’s platform, we may take the extreme consequences of restricting the user for 24hrs from accessing our service.
- In case the user found to be involved in any extreme consequences the Instaselfi holds all rights to restrict the user permanently from our services.
- If any other user reports any of the unwarranted or unnecessary actions by the user Instaselfi holds all rights to restrict the user from accessing our services.
Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content:
- Any information or content that is shared by the user voluntarily such as User Content like selfies, videos etc, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set. To change your privacy settings on the Service, please change your profile setting. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others.
- If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users or third parties using the Instaselfi API have copied or saved that information.
- Instaselfi does not knowingly solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or doesnot allow such persons to register for the Service.In thany case if come across any personal information collected from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
- Instaselfi is not responsible for the practices employed by any websites or services or advertisements linked to or from our Service, including the information or content contained within them. Please remember that when you use a link to go from our user platform to another website or service, we don’t have any connection or interaction with any third-party website or services and the user also agrees thatInstaselfi is not responsible and do not have control over any third-parties websites and services that you authorize to access your User Content and user does those at their own risk.
Instaselfi management tries their level best to keep Instaselfi safe, but we cannot guarantee it and to upkeep it needs some commitments by the users:
- The users should not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam).
- The users will not collect other users’ content or information, or otherwise access our services, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- The users will not involve themselves in any unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme,chain marketing schemes etc.
- The users will accept that they don’t upload viruses or other malicious code.
- The users not solicit login information or try to access an account belonging to someone else.
- The users will not bully, intimidate, or harass any other user.
- The user does not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
We want Instaselfi to continue to be an authentic and safe place for inspiration and expression. Help us foster this community. Post only your own photos and videos and always follow the law. Respect everyone on Instaselfi, don’t spam people or post nudity.
Instaselfi is a reflection of our diverse community of cultures, ages, and beliefs. We’ve spent a lot of time thinking about the different points of view that create a safe and open environment for everyone.
· Share only photos and videos that you’ve taken or had the right to share.
As always, you own the content you post on Instaselfi. Remember to post authentic content, and don’t post anything you’ve copied or collected from the Internet that you don’t have the right to post. Learn more about intellectual property rights.
· Post photos and videos that are appropriate for a diverse audience.
We know that there are times when people might want to share nude images that are artistic or creative in nature, but for a variety of reasons, we don’t allow nudity on Instaselfi. This includes photos, videos, and some digitally-created content that show sexual intercourse, genitals, and close-ups of fully-nude buttocks. It also includes some photos of female nipples, but photos of post-mastectomy scarring and women actively breastfeeding are allowed. Nudity in photos of paintings and sculptures is OK, too.
People like to share photos or videos of their children. For safety reasons, there are times when we may remove images that show nude or partially-nude children. Even when this content is shared with good intentions, it could be used by others in unanticipated ways. You can learn more on our Tips for Parents page.
· Foster meaningful and genuine interactions.
Help us stay spam-free by not artificially collecting likes, followers, or shares, posting repetitive comments or content, or repeatedly contacting people for commercial purposes without their consent.
· Follow the law.
Instaselfi is not a place to support or praise terrorism, organized crime, or hate groups. Offering sexual services, buying or selling firearms and illegal or prescription drugs (even if it’s legal in your region) is also not allowed. Remember to always follow the law when offering to sell or buy other regulated goods. Accounts promoting online gambling, online real money games of skill or online lotteries must get our prior written permission before using any of our products.
We have zero tolerance when it comes to sharing sexual content involving minors or threatening to post intimate images of others.
· Respect other members of the Instaselfi community.
We want to foster a positive, diverse community. We remove content that contains credible threats or hates speech, content that targets private individuals to degrade or shame them, personal information meant to blackmail or harass someone, and repeated unwanted messages. We do generally allow stronger conversation around people who are featured in the news or have a large public audience due to their profession or chosen activities.
It’s never OK to encourage violence or attack anyone based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, disabilities, or diseases. When hate speech is being shared to challenge it or to raise awareness, we may allow it. In those instances, we ask that you express your intent clearly.
Serious threats of harm to the public and personal safety aren’t allowed. This includes specific threats of physical harm as well as threats of theft, vandalism, and other financial harm. We carefully review reports of threats and consider many things when determining whether a threat is credible.
· Maintain our supportive environment by not glorifying self-injury.
The Instaselfi community cares for each other, and is often a place where people facing difficult issues such as eating disorders, cutting, or other kinds of self-injury come together to create awareness or find support. We try to do our part by providing education in the app and adding information in the Help Center so people can get the help they need.
Encouraging or urging people to embrace self-injury is counter to this environment of support, and we’ll remove it or disable accounts if it’s reported to us. We may also remove content identifying victims or survivors of self-injury if the content targets them for attack or humor.
· Be thoughtful when posting newsworthy events.
We understand that many people use Instaselfi to share important and newsworthy events. Some of these issues can involve graphic images. Because so many different people and age groups use Instaselfi, we may remove videos of intense, graphic violence to make sure Instaselfi stays appropriate for everyone.
We understand that people often share this kind of content to condemn, raise awareness or educate. If you do share content for these reasons, we encourage you to caption your photo with a warning about graphic violence. Sharing graphic images for sadistic pleasure or to glorify violence is never allowed.
Help us keep the community strong:
- Each of us is an important part of the Instaselfi community. If you see something that you think may violate our guidelines, please help us by using our built-in reporting option. We have a global team that reviews these reports and works as quickly as possible to remove content that doesn’t meet our guidelines. Even if you or someone you know doesn’t have an Instaselfi account, you can still file a report. When you complete the report, try to provide as much information as possible, such as links, usernames, and descriptions of the content, so we can find and review it quickly. We may remove entire posts if either the imagery or associated captions violate our guidelines.
- You may find the content you don’t like, but doesn’t violate the Community Guidelines. If that happens, you can unfollowor block the person who posted it. If there’s something you don’t like a comment on one of your posts, you can delete that comment.
- Many disputes and misunderstandings can be resolved directly between members of the community. If one of your photos or videos was posted by someone else, you could try commenting on the post and asking the person to take it down. If that doesn’t work, you can file a copyright report. If you believe someone is violating your trademark, you can file a trademark report. Don’t target the person who posted it by posting screenshots and drawing attention to the situation because that may be classified as harassment.
- We may work with law enforcement, including when we believe that there’s risk of physical harm or threat to public safety.